We continue to monitor changing guidelines from the California Department of Public Health and federal health leaders on COVID-19 testing and quarantine procedures.
While we do not require COVID-19 testing for students, we encourage anyone with symptoms to get tested at a public site. As a reminder, PCR tests for COVID-19 are available at these Lincoln Unified sites in Stockton:
2016 Paloma Avenue (not at Colonial Heights School)
- Open to the general public
- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Beverly Holt Boardroom: 6225 Harrisburg Place
- Testing only for Lincoln Unified students/staff and other members of their households
- Monday through Wednesday (January 3-5 only)
- Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.